Brookes Restaurant incorporates the very best local and seasonal produce into its dishes, featuring excellent local meat, vegetables and fruits and sustainable fish.
Please note all of our dishes could contain nuts.
Our menus reflect the seasons and showcase the very best British ingredients from local artisan producers. Our suppliers share our ethos too - a passion for quality and care for the environment.
Water and homemade bread is included in our prices. A newly installed water filter system means that our still and sparkling water is freshly filtered and environmentally friendly.
We hope you enjoy our new wines. All have been chosen with our food in mind. Should you wish to learn more about any of the wines listed, please do not hesitate to ask. Available from £4 as 125ml, 175ml, 250ml glasses. Bottles available from £18.95.
- Fantinel Borgo Tesis Pinot Grigio, IT 2014, 12.5% - £18.50
- Levin Black Label Sauvignon Blanc,Loire 2011, 12.5% - £19.50
- Levin Sauvignon/Chardonnay, Loire 2014, 12% - £17.00
- False Bay Chenin Blanc, SA 2014, 13% - £18.00
- Carqueixal Albarino, Spain 2014, 13% - £23.50
- Verdicchio di Matelica, Italy 2014, 12.5% - £23.50
- Sharpham Estate Dart Valley Reserve, devon 2014, 11% - £21.50
- Ca'Solare Gavi, IT 2015, 12% - £17.00
- Black Shack Sauvignon Blanc, NZ 2014, 12.5% - £19.50
- Chablis 'les Manants', £17 half bottle
- Laurent Miquel Père e fils rose, Languedoc, 2015, 12.5% -£18.50
- Santa Digna Merlot, Chile 2013 14% - £19.50
- Paternina Rioja Crianza, Spain 2013 13.5% - £18.50
- Rocca Maura, Rhone Valley, France 2014 14% £17.00
- Fedele Rosso, (organic) Sicily 2015 14% - £17.00
- San Leonini Chianti Classic, IT 2012 13.5% - £18.50
- Cabaletta,Venezie Italy 2014 13% - £22.50
- Soli Terra Pinot Noir, Bulgaria 2012 13.5% - £21.50
- Pascual Toso Malbec, Argentina 2014 14% - £22.50
- Chateau Puybarbe, Cote de Bourg 2014 13% - £23.00
- Victoria Park Shiraz/Viognier, Australia 13.5% - £21.50
- Chateau Malbat, £11 half bottle
Sparkling and Sweet
- Champagne, Baron de Baupré, NV Brut 12% - £32.50
- Albury Estate Blanc de Blancs, Surrey (organic), 11% - £32.50
- Ca' Vittoria Prosecco, - £20.00
- Domaine de Grange Neuve Monbazzillac, 2011, 13% - £21.50
- Concha Toro Late Harvest Sauvignon Blanc Chile, £14.50 half bottle
- Wild Elderflower Spritz, 5.4%, £4.00
In conjunction with the new Allergens Legislation, please be aware that all our wines do contain sulphites, if you require any further information please do not hesitate to ask.
Bottled Beer and Cider
- Sharps Cornish Pilsner, 5.2%Â - £3.95
- Sharps Cornish IPA, 5% - £4.50
- Cotswold premium lager, 5% - £3.95
- XT pale ale, 4.2% - £4.50
- Hooky Bitter, 3.5% - £4.50
- Old Hooky , 4.1% - £4.50
- Cotswold Cider, 5% - £4.50
- Bensons Juices - £2.95
Apple, Apple and Rhubarb, Apple and Raspberry
- Bottle Green, - £2.95
Elderflower pressé, Pomegranate and Elderflower, Lemonade and Mint, Ginger and Lemongrass
- Folkingstons Juices, - £2.95
Tomato, Pink Lemonade, Cranberry
Wines subject to change and vintages.